Payment methods include Flutterwave, GetBarter, Mobile Money and Credit cards.
Flutterwave is a safer, easier way to send and receive money online. When you use Flutterwave as the payment method, you will be linked to the Flutterwave site where you can make payment.
Flutterwave can be used to purchase items by Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, and GetBarter), Debit Card, Mobile Money, or E-check (i.e. using your regular Bank Account).
- After viewing your items on your shopping cart page, you can click and check out with Flutterwave. Then you will leave our site and enter PayPal’s website.
- You can sign in to your Barter account, or you can use a Credit Card or Mobile Money.
- You can use the Flutterwave as you want according to the on-screen instructions.
Usually, Flutterwave e-check will take 3-5 business days to be confirmed by Flutterwave.
The reasons why we suggest you use Flutterwave:
- Payment is traceable. By using your Barter, Mobile Money and Bank Cards and account, you can trace the status of your payment.
- When you make payment for your order, you don’t need to use your credit card online (you can transfer directly from your bank account or Mobile Wallet).
- When you use your credit card through Flutterwave, nobody will see your credit card number, which will minimize the risk of unauthorized use.